By examining success stories, we will start the conversation on how disruptive design strategy can be applied to thriving businesses with a sharing economy mindset. We will explore how different disciplines within the creatives economies are collaborating to grow sustainably and build stronger communities to shape a positive future.
Topics & Speakers:
- Sustainable and Ethical Fashion. Natalie Grillon – Founder & CEO of Project Just
- Arts and Culture. Kweighbaye Kotee – Founder & CEO of Bushwick Film Festival
- Architecture, Urban planning & Sustainable Community Development. Gonzalo Carbajo - Co-Founder of Eray Carbajo LLC
- Education and Learning Systems. Shana Dressler – Executive Director of 30 Weeks
- Social Entrepreneurship. Catherine Lieber Simony - Co-Founder & Co-President of Global Good Partners
- Sustainability Practices & Education. Margaret Watson - Founder & President of GreenSchoolsAlliance